Event Type: STERIS AST Seminar | Date: June 20, 2023 - June 21, 2023 | Location: Intercontinental Boston, Boston, MA
Join STERIS this June for a seminar on the fundamentals of sterilization as they apply to medical devices and pharmaceuticals. In this two-day event, attendees will gain an understanding of the current and future applications of various sterilization modalities and the testing services required to support product design, validation, manufacturing, and packaging.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Introduction to Industrial Sterilization
- Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization
- Laboratory Testing for Gas Sterilization
- Fundamentals of Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Introduction to Sustainable EO® Sterilization
- Validations for Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Product and Packaging Testing for Medical Devices
- Laboratory Testing for Radiation Sterilization
- Fundamentals of E-beam Sterilization
- Fundamentals of Irradiation Sterilization: Photon Technologies (Gamma and X-ray)
- Radiation Dose Setting and Maintaining a Sterile Claim
Optional Reception | June 20, 4:00pm – 5:00pm | Location: Intercontinental Boston
Join us for an optional reception where you can catch up with our technical experts and other seminar attendees while enjoying snacks and drinks. Registration is not required and there is no additional charge to attend the reception.
$925 if registered by May 8, 2023
$975 if registered May 9, 2023 – June 6, 2023
A discounted rate of $875 per person is available for groups of four or more. Please contact us at 877.783.7479 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Intercontinental Boston at the discounted rate of $389 per night. Rooms are available on a limited basis and reservations must be made as soon as possible. Please use the discount code STE in the group code section to receive the discounted rate. Please go here or call 617.747.1000 to make your reservation.