We understand the submittal process can be confusing to first time users. As we require this process be followed to help establish the unique tracking numbers to meet QSR and cGMP requirements, we have created the following guidelines to help make the process more convenient.
- The Radiation Technology Center (RTC) requires a Radiation Request Form (RRF) to be completed each time product is processed at our facility. For your convenience the form can be completed online by using the RRF Submittal form. To submit a hard-copy RRF form, please contact the RTC at 847.247.4782
- If you are new to the RTC, we require new Customer documentation to set up the billing process by your company purchase order system, as well as documentation to meet FDA regulations for shipment of sterile claim product. Please call us at 847.247.4782 to receive the initial documentation to start this process
- Once the RRF is completed, please double check the information entered
- At the bottom of the RRF form there is a “submit” button which will route the completed form to RTC mailbox. If there is any difficulty completing or submitting the form, please feel free to contact us for assistance
- You will immediately receive an unquoted confirmation that we have received your request via e-mail for your records
- Once your submission has been reviewed, you will receive a quoted RRF via e-mail
- Please review the quoted price and print the quoted RRF
- On the printed form, please complete the Purchase Order field with your PO number, sign the “Customer Approval Signature”, and return the signed RRF along with a copy of your PO to the RTC via fax or email:
- As a convenience to help identify your product when it is shipped to the RTC, please attached a copy of the RRF to the sample carton
Please note the processing time will start when your product is received by the RTC and all necessary documents are provided. We offer three different processing turn times (from product receipt to outbound shipping) to meet your required project timelines:
- Same Day: In and out the same day
- Priority: One to three business days
- Routine: Four to seven business days
Please note all turn times are based on business days only, excluding weekends and holidays.
Various storage and handling capabilities are available, including processing and shipping on dry ice, onsite refrigeration and freezer storage, and certification for shipping of hazardous materials (please contact us for details).
For further information at any time, please contact us at:
STERIS Isomedix Services
Radiation Technology Center
2500 Commerce Drive
Libertyville, IL 60048 USA