Event Type: STERIS AST Seminar | Date: April 9, 2019- April 10, 2019 | Location: DoubleTree Hotel | Mundelein, Illinois
Join STERIS for a seminar on topics critical to success in medical device sterilization. In this two-day event, industry experts will help attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between sterilization and medical device design, validation, manufacturing and packaging.
Seminar Topics Include: Evolution of Industrial Sterilization
- Sterilization Microbiology
- Gamma Radiation Sterilization Review
- Electron Beam Sterilization Review
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Review
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization Review
- Packaging Considerations for Sterile Medical Devices
- Cleaning Programs for Medical Device Cleanrooms
- Radiation Dose Setting & Maintaining a Sterile Claim
- Validations for Ethylene Oxide Processing
- Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization Processing
- How to Ensure an Effective Sterile Barrier System
Tour the Libertyville North Gamma Production Facility & Libertyville Laboratory
April 10, 2019 | 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Join us for a tour of our Libertyville North facility, which includes gamma processing operations and our new microbial testing laboratory. The tour will provide attendees with the opportunity to view each stage of radiation processing, from validation and laboratory testing through routine processing. Shuttle transportation will be provided for those who are not driving.
$450 if registered by February 26, 2019
$475 if registered February 27 – April 2
A discounted rates of $425 per person is available for groups of four or more. Please contact us at 877.783.7479 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the DoubleTree Hotel at the discounted rate of $126 per night. Rooms are available on a limited basis and reservations must be made by March 18, 2019. Please go here or call 847.949.5100 to make room reservations. To receive the discounted rate please reference the STERIS seminar.
Registration includes attendance for the seminar, all materials, meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks both days) and the optional facility/lab tour.Register