Event Type: Seminar von STERIS AST | Date: November 15, 2022 - November 16, 2022 | Location: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa | Orlando, FL
Fundamentals of Industrial Sterilization
Join STERIS for a seminar on the fundamentals of sterilization as they apply to medical devices and pharmaceuticals. In this two-day event, attendees will gain an understanding of the current and future applications of various sterilization modalities and the testing services required to support product design, validation, manufacturing, and packaging.
Seminar Topics include:
- Introduction to Industrial Sterilization
- Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization
- Product and Packaging Testing for Medical Devices
- Key Considerations for Industrial Sterilization
- Laboratory Testing for Gas Sterilization
- Fundamentals of Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Introduction to Sustainable EO® Sterilization
- Validations for Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Introduction to Steam and VHP Processing
- Laboratory Testing for Radiation Sterilization
- Fundamentals of E-beam Sterilization
- Fundamentals of Gamma Sterilization
- Fundamentals of X-ray Sterilization
- Radiation Dose Setting and Maintaining a Sterile Claim
November 15, 8:30pm – 9:30pm | Location: Epcot – Terrace des Fleurs.
Join us for a private reception and viewing of the Harmonious fireworks show! Here, you can catch-up with our technical experts and other seminar attendees while enjoying snacks and drinks. Registration for the private viewing and reception includes a ticket for Epcot park, valid on November 15 from 5:00pm until the park closes. This optional event is included within the seminar registration form.
Seminar registrants are welcome to bring guests to the private viewing of the fireworks show and reception. While there is no charge for guests to attend the private viewing, park admission is required for anyone entering Disney’s Epcot park. One theme park ticket valid from 4:00pm to park close will be provided to those seminar attendees who register for the private viewing. Guests of seminar attendees must purchase their theme park tickets separately.
Please reference your registration confirmation email to purchase theme park tickets.
$925 if registered by October 4, 2022
$975 if registered October 5, 2022 – November 8, 2022
A discounted rate of $875 per person is available for groups of four or more. Please contact us at 877.783.7479 or email@example.com for more details.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at the discounted rate of $329 per night. Rooms are available on a limited basis and reservations must be made as soon as possible.
Please reference your registration confirmation email to make your hotel reservations.