Fundamentals of Bioburden Testing
STERIS Principal Scientist, Jason Rogers shares an introduction to bioburden method validation and routine bioburden monitoring of single-use medical devices.
Bioburden testing is the measure of microbial contamination levels on or in a product.
Watch this TechTalk to understand the importance of ensuring your manufacturing process meets microbial quality and sterilization requirements.
Microbiological TestingTesting & Validation
Fundamentals of Bioburden Testing Overview
- Key Terminology Defined
- Product Bioburden Testing
- General Information
- Bioburden Test Method Validations
- Bioburden Recovery Efficiency Testing
- Adverse/Inhibitory Substance Screening
- Bioburden Enumeration and Characterization
- Bioburden Alert and Action Levels