On Tuesday 26th September we hosted our UK Sterilization Technical Seminar at the Woodland Grange Hotel in Royal Leamington Spa, UK.
More than 30 delegates joined us to learn about changes to EU Medical Device Regulations and ISO 13485:2016, and broaden their knowledge of the complete sterilization service offered by STERIS AST and Laboratories (full agenda below).
Thanks to our speakers Anne Jury (of Anne Jury Associates), Mary Rijksen, Mark Botting, Mike Bachmann (of Anecto), Jenni Tranter, Tony Sollis and Keith Beaumont; feedback from our delegates has been overwhelmingly positive!
For information about our upcoming events and training opportunities, why not sign up to our Events e-Newsletter?
UK Sterilization Technical Seminar 2017 Agenda
- Keynote speaker Anne Jury, Anne Jury Associates: New EU Medical Device Regulations and priorities/implications for manufacturers
- Mary Rijksen, STERIS AST Quality Director: ISO13485: 2016 – top priorities to consider
- Mark Botting, STERIS Laboratories Director: STERIS Laboratories / ISO 17025
- Jenni Tranter, STERIS AST Senior Marketing Manager: Workshop 1 – Dose establishment and routine monitoring
- Tony Sollis, STERIS AST TechTeam Technical Manager: Workshop 2 – Radiation (Gamma/EO) validation challenges
- Keith Beaumont, STERIS AST TechTeam Technical Managers Workshop 3 – EO validation challenges