Event Type: STERIS AST Seminar | Date: June 3, 2020 | Location: Dresden, Germany and STERIS Radeberg, Germany
Join our technical experts for a one-day laboratory masterclass at the Park Plaza Hotel in Dresden, Germany, including a tour of our laboratory at nearby STERIS Radeberg.
Subjects will include how to achieve a sterility claim, compliance with ISO 11137 and considerations for packaging.
Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss their products and challenges one-on-one with our technical experts.
Cost: €595+VAT per delegate. Please be aware that this Masterclass is strictly limited to 20 places which will be allocate on a first come first serve basis.
STERIS Microbiology Masterclass Agenda
- 08.30 – 09.00 Arrival / Coffee
- 09.00 – 09.45 Introduction to STERIS Ines Henn
- 09.45 – 10.45 What is a Sterility Claim and how do I get there? Manon Puister
- 10.45 – 11.00 Coffee Break
- 11.00 – 12.00 An Overview of ISO 11137 Manon Puister
- 12.00 – 12.45 Lunch
- 12.45 – 13.45 Packaging and Product Testing Services Noel Gibbons
- 13.45 – 14.10 Travel to STERIS Radeberg
- 14.10 – 15.10 Site Tour of Radeberg Laboratory Saskia Faassen
- 15.10 – 15.45 Return travel to Hotel
- 15.45 – 16.00 Closing comments