Event Type: STERIS AST Seminar | Date: October 10, 2018- October 11, 2018 | Location: Orlando, Florida
Join STERIS for a seminar on topics critical to success in medical device sterilization. In this two-day event, industry experts will help attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between sterilization and medical device design, validation, manufacturing and packaging.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Evolution of Sterilization Processes & Validation
- Sterilization Microbiology
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Review
- Sterilization by Ionizing Radiation
- Radiation Dose Setting & Maintaining a Sterile Claim
- Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization Processing
- Choosing Materials for a Sterile Barrier System
- Cleaning Programs for Medical Device Cleanrooms
$475 if registered by August 29, 2018
$495 if registered August 30 – October 3, 2018
A discounted rates of $450 per person is available for groups of four or more. Please contact us at 877.783.7479 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa Orlando, Florida at the discounted rate of $301 per night. Rooms are available on a limited basis. To make your reservation, please call the hotel reservation center at (407) 824-3000.
Registration coming soon. Please go here to request more informationRegister