Event Type: Seminar von STERIS AST | Date: Oktober 10, 2018- Oktober 11, 2018 | Location: Orlando, Florida
Join STERIS for a seminar on topics critical to success in medical device sterilization.
In this two-day event, industry experts will help attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between sterilization and medical device design, validation, manufacturing and packaging.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Evolution of Industrial Sterilization
- Sterilization Microbiology
- Gamma Radiation Sterilization Review
- Electron Beam Sterilization Review
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) Sterilization Review
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) Sterilization Review
- Reusable Device Testing
- Cleaning Programs for Medical Device Cleanrooms
- Radiation Dose Setting & Maintaining a Sterile Claim
- Validations for Ethylene Oxide Processing
- How to Ensure an Effective Sterile Barrier System
- Selection of Materials Subject to Sterilization Processing
Reception at Disney’s Epcot | October 10, 8:30pm
Join us for a private dessert and fireworks reception! The reception begins at the Eau de France at Disney’s Epcot Park, where you can catch up with our technical experts and other seminar attendees while enjoying desserts and drinks. The evening ends with a premium viewing of the fireworks show.
Please note: there is an additional $63 fee to attend the reception. Registration for the reception includes a ticket for Disney Epcot Park, valid on October 10 from 5:00pm until the park closes. Reception registration is included within the seminar registration form.
$475 if registered by August 29, 2018
$495 if registered August 30 – October 3, 2018
A discounted rates of $450 per person is available for groups of four or more. Please contact us at 877.783.7479 or email@example.com for more details.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Rooms are available on a limited basis and reservations must be made by September 10, 2018.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa Orlando, Florida at the discounted rate of $301 per night. To make your reservation, please call the hotel reservation center at (407) 939-4686 or click here. Additional rooms are available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge at a discounted rate of $301 per night.Register