Processing via gamma irradiation is a sophisticated technique requiring extensive knowledge of the kinetics of microbial inactivation, polymer selection and process controls, with applications ranging from medical device sterilization, to bioburden reduction of cosmetics and packaging to polymer modification at the molecular level.
The Radiation TechTeam group’s skilled technical staff is ready to guide you through the gamma and electron beam irradiation processes. From validation support to dose audit reminders, the Radiation TechTeam professionals are committed to being a vital part of your sterilization process. We are completely dedicated to processing Customer samples, handling special projects and processing under specific conditions with superior flexibility.
Radiation TechTeam Services
Our team offers a variety of services to our Customers, including:
- Gamma irradiation and project guidance for dose setting qualifications, verifications and audits
- Specialty dose mapping of frozen or extremely dense products performed for single boxes or routine production quantities at a STERIS AST facility
- Small volume test market processing
- Irradiation for material compatibility and maximum dose evaluations
- Refrigerated storage
- 24-hour turnaround time
- Product tracking at all stages, from receiving to shipping
START (Sterilization and Radiation Technology) Program
A technical resources program committed to Customer satisfaction that includes:
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO validation support: includes validation protocols, full turnkey validation programs and technical support
- Customer-designed studies: research, materials, feasibility testing and more
- Protocol generation
- Total project management
- Expedited processing
- Technical consultation
- Certificates of processing for product information and minimum/maximum absorbed dose
- Dose audit reminders: quarterly reminder of a pending audit that is adapted to your schedule. To register for the quarterly dose audit, please contact the Radiation TechTeam
Radiation Technology Center
The Radiation Technology Center in Libertyville, Illinois USA is home of the Radiation TechTeam group. Go here for more information on this dedicated facility.